Re: NELUG at First annual Sleigh Bell Festival / Festival of Trees in Boston MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, James Trobaugh writes:

I agree, a Dremel is on my "wish list" this year. I ended up making a vice
out of 1x2 strips of wood and then I'd clamp about 15-20 2x2 bricks stacked
on top of each other between the wood. Once in place I took my B&D drill and
would work my way though the stack. Then start the process over...a bit time
consuming for sure.

c /vice/vise/

or else I will have to wonder what sort of stuff NGLTC actually does at
their meetings!

building vices and then running bricks through a B&D drill ??? Yikes.

XFUT o-t.fun...