Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 05:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:

[snip]

Does anyone else have buildings for this event that aren't on the map yet?
I'd like to know how many buildings I'm going to have to build.

I have:

2-story Warehouse (oddball size ...)
2-story Office Building (32 x 32)
1-story Small Shedlike Building (16 x 16)
3-story Burned Out Building #1 (32 x 32)
1-story Burned Out Building #2 (16 x 32)
1-story General Store (32 x 32)
currently-2-soon-to-be-3-hopefully-story Post-and-Beam House (24 x 32)
2-story High Society House (32 x 48)
2-story Library (32 x 32)

... plus a 2-story Barn (32 x 48), 3 major trees (16 x 16) and a hill and pond
(32 x 64, at least), which may or may not be appropriate for a metropolitan
landscape.

Some pictures should be forthcoming ...

-s