Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:06:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Okay, I'm making it official...the new date for the game is Saturday,
November 2. It looks like everyone can make that. Mark your calendars!

I will update the site Wednesday night, bringing to total hero count to
nine! There's still one or two more to come...

- Joe

We'll since we're not doing anything this Saturday would any want to come
over and build a city?  Even those who don't want to be a superheros can
come and build.  I have a lot of basic brick that we can use, but I still
need 11 straight roads to finish connecting the streets.

Also if you have been constructing buildings, bring them and we'll see how
they fit.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Megopolous/megapolous.gif

Jonathan