Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:21:44 GMT

sundays are best for me.... but i'll try to make anything.

can't wait...

-travis

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

Hello All You Little Brikmonkeys,

My previous post has produced an astounding avalanche of opinion, so I can • only
try and solicit feedback again!

Unfortunately, I cannot make the BW Superheroes game on the 19th ... is • there
any chance that either the 20th (Sunday) or the 26th (Saturday) works for
people?  I realize that I am, currently, the most painful monkeybuttwrench
imaginable, and I am sooo sorry for it.  If the other dates don't work for
people, I will be bummed, but I can make arrangements to get my heroes to
someone who is going, so Travis and anybody else who needs one can make • use of
them.

Let me know, and more importantly, let Joe know ... he has put a whole lot • of
tremendous work into this, and it promises to be a fantastic game!

-s