Subject:
Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:27:26 GMT

Hello All You Little Brikmonkeys,

My previous post has produced an astounding avalanche of opinion, so I can only
try and solicit feedback again!

Unfortunately, I cannot make the BW Superheroes game on the 19th ... is there
any chance that either the 20th (Sunday) or the 26th (Saturday) works for
people?  I realize that I am, currently, the most painful monkeybuttwrench
imaginable, and I am sooo sorry for it.  If the other dates don't work for
people, I will be bummed, but I can make arrangements to get my heroes to
someone who is going, so Travis and anybody else who needs one can make use of
them.

Let me know, and more importantly, let Joe know ... he has put a whole lot of
tremendous work into this, and it promises to be a fantastic game!

-s