 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2544 (-10)
  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Great idea! (...) I'm a sponsor this year so not sure if entering is OK or not (what if I win my own prize?? :-) )... (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Good point Larry, to be sure to be included in the chart, ornaments should be received on or before December 2nd 2002. Entries received after that point will be included on the tree but there is no guarantee that it will be included on the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Yes, and perhaps can folks send ornaments to the NGLTC as well, JT? (...) Have you??? ;-) I and my progeny plan on multiple entries, thank you! -John (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) This sounds GREAT, Eric! MichLUG/LTC will be pleased to participate. What is the cutoff date that you need the ornament received by? (to leave time for putting the chart etc. together...) ++Lar Have you entered ISCC II yet? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002. The main event will be the Sleigh Bell Festival where NELUG will have its 10'x20' train layout set up. This event is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"

The site has now been updated! Check out all the cool heroes and our first heroine. - Joe (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

sundays are best for me.... but i'll try to make anything. can't wait... -travis "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:H3tK1q.Bxo@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) there (...) use of (...) of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

I'd be interested...when did you have in mind? - Joe "Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message news:H43Myx.Gw@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"

(...) We'll since we're not doing anything this Saturday would any want to come over and build a city? Even those who don't want to be a superheros can come and build. I have a lot of basic brick that we can use, but I still need 11 straight roads (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Superheroes Brikwars New Episode: "Conflicts In Time"

Okay, I'm making it official...the new date for the game is Saturday, November 2. It looks like everyone can make that. Mark your calendars! I will update the site Wednesday night, bringing to total hero count to nine! There's still one or two more (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact