Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival
of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002.

This sounds GREAT, Eric! MichLUG/LTC will be pleased to participate. What is
the cutoff date that you need the ornament received by? (to leave time for
putting the chart etc. together...)

Yes, and perhaps can folks send ornaments to the NGLTC as well, JT?

Great idea!

++Lar
Have you entered ISCC II yet?

Have you??? ;-)  I and my progeny plan on multiple entries, thank you!

I'm a sponsor this year so not sure if entering is OK or not (what if I win
my own prize?? :-) )...