 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2524 (-5)
  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

(...) Unforunately and predictably, it has come to my attention that I will be unable to play on Saturday, the 19th. I therefore wanted to solicit feedback on whether another day around there might work for people as well: - Sunday, the 20th - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Ordering stuff for Expanded Train Layout.

I will be ordering the supplies to expand our layout as shown here... (URL) plan is to order all the switches and straight track needed. I will donate the extra 16 curved pieces needed out of my collection as I have more curved track than I need. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

(...) Unbeknownst to Ram Man (aka Timmy!), his real father is a member of a hyper-intelligent interdimentional species. Who can all fly. Their experiments for cross-breeding with humans included Timmy, who gained his anti-grav abilities through the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

(...) Hi Jonathan, Make sure that you're looking at the Brikwars SP Supplement to the rules: (URL) same general ruleset can be used to provide magic, psionics, natural powers, inherent freakishness, and whatever other intrinsic attributes you want (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

Oh lord...is it possible that Dominic and Jackhammer (Tom's character) have crossed paths? See the site for details. Jackhammer doesn't have stats yet. As for a storyline, I'll see what I can come up with :) Also, I now have 3 more heroes to post (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact