 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2494 (-5)
  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:H2wqpF.LtD@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) then (...) you (...) this (...) to (...) have (...) They'll be up by the weekend...Of the three, I can't seem to determine which I like the most. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

(...) I got to thinking, and really, is there any question what sort of hero Jonathan needs? I'm thinking HoseMan, or HalonMan, or some other hero whose primary talent is extinguishing the fires and flames that SCARE THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF HIM. I mean, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: mindstorm carpet racer

(...) Well while I own an RCX I am not much of a mindstorms head. I would suggest contacting someone in RTLToronto for an impartial opinion because they have done several Robotics challenges before. (URL) Kingsley (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  mindstorm carpet racer

i want to bounce my carpet racer project off a few people in reletive secret. I'd love the help of anyone that would like to kind of collaborate on the track design, categories, and rules? let me know. Also I was wandering if anyone knew someone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

since i don't know a thing about BrickWars, let alone superheros. I'd love for someone to hook me up with a sweet charachter for this. In fact, I'd let all of you make a group decision on who I can be of any available charachters... in this case (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact