  Re: Mid September meeting...

thanks for all of your super positive welcomes. Judging by the overwhelming amount of feedback I received to this most ungratious request, I'm guessing that your super freindly club is closed for new membership? -tk "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

(...) I'm sorry that your post went unanswered for a week. Unfortunately, many posts in many different Lugnet venues slip by under the radar; sometimes this means a reply is late in coming, while other times it means that a deserving post never gets (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

thanks for the response. I'm 27, work in film and video for a couple of colleges here in boston and cambridge , and have been doing legos religiously since I was 2... I just got active in lugnet and have been having a great time, especially with the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

You haven't missed the meeting...we're still trying to figure out the date (see the rest of the thread). It looks like it will be on the 16th or 17th. Keep watching for the 'where' as for when most people start showing up at The Construction Site (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

Hi Travis, Welcome to the group! Just to follow up on what Joe said (below), directions to NELUG's regular meetingplaces can be found on the NELUG website or just to the left of the NELUG message board on the Lugnet Newsgroup Webpage. Look for info (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)