  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) I agree. I like the openness and the fact that there is 112 sections of siding track. I don't think I can compete with that, but I'll try. :-) The only real issue I have is that the third loop is a little small. Will we actually be able to run (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) Granted it can't be a long train but we could have a small "branch line" train running on it with 5-7 cars. This loop actually isn't much shorter than the inner loop of our first layout. (...) I do understand people like to connect roads but (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) OK this is my try #4 and possibly my last try until we talk about it more at a meeting. This is actually nearly the same as #3 in terms of MOC location but I made some modifications to the sidings. (URL) is the parts list. (URL) havn't been to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) I inadvertently included a reversing loop. It won't affect any MOC's but I will need to move or eliminate one or two switches. No big deal but I didn't want anyone calling me on it before I owned up to my boo-boo. Eric (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)