 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2264 (-5)
  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

Shaun and Jorge, I love what you guys have come up with! I should have something to add very shortly... - Joe "Jorge Fernandez" <galien1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwzMpn.1qx@lugnet.com... (...) <snip again> (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Hee hee hee Now you've got to think of a way to make troopers take "imagining things" rolls as they get more and more freaked out. Such as, any time soldiers enter a room, there's a chance of Freaking Out based on: 1. How many of his comrades (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Thanks you evilness... If there are multiple troopers in the room, all of them get to roll, this can be good or bad... as in you believe you saw something and then open fire on one of your own that just happen to be at your side. Oops! If only (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

Jorge, This is darn groovy. I'm totally going to "liberate" most of this idea for my own nefarious purposes. The only thing: What happens if there are multiple people in the room? Do they all see the Alien? Can they all attack it? How does the Alien (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Long Snip... (...) You seemed to read my mind... I have with me two of the Alien creatures that breaked havoc on that ship after one careless Darwin Award nominee pushed the open button on one of the confinement chambers and released them. (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact