 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1944 (-10)
  Bison County Reservations

I ate at BC on Saturday and took care of the reservation!!! So its all set! Freight (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) I tried calling a couple minutes ago, but it seems that the cowboys don't get into the office quite this early. If anybody else has already called and made a reservation, please let us (don't even ask why I'm pluralizing myself) know - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Construction Site Moving

Yeah, I'm super excited about this. It's great news for Crispin and Steve. The new place is in the corner storefront on the end of Moody St. A very cool spot. And yes, it covers that whole front stretch of windows! I saw the plans and got to look (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Construction Site Moving

Hey all, I just came from a trip to the Construction Site, where I finally broke down and bought a Mellenium Falcon, and as i was checking out, Crispen mentioned to me that the store will be moving in a few months. It will be moving to 200 Moody (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) If nobody has called yet we need to reserve the room at BC. I am on vaca so I can't. Whomever does call please post confirmation ASAP. Thanks, Eric K. (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting on Monday - Details?

As far as I know thoose are the plans. TLC around 7, and Bison County right after around 7:30. As far as the all ages goes, and witout opening up the can of worms again, and I am sure I am speeking for the group, when I say that we will not be able (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting on Monday - Details?

Hi everyone - I think its been decided that the next meeting is on the 27th. So, what are details? 7:00 BC, TCS before, like usual? Also - does anyone object to having it all-ages? Since I'll only be in the area a week, I was going ot see if Ryan (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

(...) MediaOne decided that they'd shut down port 80 (the http port) so that we wouldn't be hit by the threat. Of course we run Apache under Linux, so we never would be, but they still refuse to turn it back on. So meanwhile, you can access all my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

Hi Jorge, This is exactly what I'm lookin’ for. :) Just wonderin’ is the link broken… :( (URL) is the entire site down as well? (URL) Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post! Richard (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

(...) Hi Richard, I guess you're talking about Dave Eaton's CGI script. It's located at: (URL) this helps. Jorge F. (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact