Subject:
Meeting on Monday - Details?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:56:50 GMT

Hi everyone -
I think its been decided that the next meeting is on the 27th.  So, what are
details?  7:00 BC, TCS before, like usual?

Also - does anyone object to having it all-ages?  Since I'll only be in the
area a week, I was going ot see if Ryan Dennett would like to come down.
Understandable if you don't want it that way.

I leave for Manchester tomorrow, I'll check LUGNET via web and be in contact
later.

-Tim