Re: Meeting on Monday - Details?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:42:55 GMT

As far as I know thoose are the plans.
TLC around 7, and Bison County right after around 7:30.

As far as the all ages goes, and witout opening up the can of worms again,
and I am sure I am speeking for the group, when I say that we will not be
able to make it all ages.
As much as I like Ryan (he's a fellow fire head, how could I not Like him)
we have the rule in effect so we would not have to pick and choose who we
can and can not have attend meetings. Shiri asked the same thing last month,
and we had to say no to her as well. So if we say yes to Ryan, we will be
putting ourselves in a position of having to judge someone, wich is the
reason the age limit was put in place to begin with.

Tom D

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
Hi everyone -
I think its been decided that the next meeting is on the 27th.  So, what are
details?  7:00 BC, TCS before, like usual?

Also - does anyone object to having it all-ages?  Since I'll only be in the
area a week, I was going ot see if Ryan Dennett would like to come down.
Understandable if you don't want it that way.

I leave for Manchester tomorrow, I'll check LUGNET via web and be in contact
later.

-Tim