Re: Construction Site Moving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:37:58 GMT

Yeah, I'm super excited about this. It's great news for Crispin and
Steve. The new place is in the corner storefront on the end of Moody St.
A very cool spot. And yes, it covers that whole front stretch of
windows! I saw the plans and got to look around inside. It's BIG (like
5500 sq ft!), but construction toys will cover only one portion.

The demolition crews will be starting work soon..
..on the construction site of The Construction Site.

;-)

-Suz

Tom Duggan wrote:

Hey all,

I just came from a trip to the Construction Site, where I finally broke
down and bought a Mellenium Falcon, and as i was checking out, Crispen
mentioned to me that the store will be moving in a few months.
It will be moving to 200 Moody St., about two blocks away, right after the
bridge over the Charles. There was a video store there, and it is empty now.
He said they will have alot more space, and a much larger store. I am not
sure how much of the building they will be taking up, but it is a pretty big
store front. He said the move will be around the end of October-beginning of
November.
I am sure we can get more details at Mondays meeting.
I just thought this may be of interest.

Tom D