 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1934 (-20)
  Needin’ some assistance!

Could someone please provide me with a link to the site that has the Brick Wars cp Chart. The one that you just plug in the characteristics and the chart totals the point cost for you. I tried to track it down but just couldn’t find it… Thanking you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) There's an issue of not having rules ready for a SteamPunk or SuperHeroes game. Mike has been really busy. He needs to finish BW2001 rules before getting to SP or SH. So, I would guess that those games are beyond September. -Suz (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) Ok, looks like the 27th is going to be the date of the next meeting: Eric K. asked anything after the 26th. The Boger Family asked for 27/28/29/30. Tim Courtney can only make it on the 27th. (...) The next Brikwars is Steampunk (sans Ninjas?), (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message news:3B77EDBF.503030...ron.com... (...) we (...) last (...) of (...) for (...) the (...) I'm in Boston on the 27th, that's the only day that would work for me. -Tim (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) Well I can't do anything until after the 26th. After that I can work something out although I am incredibly busy with work and trying to find something better. So I guess that leaves me pretty much up in the air. (...) I am working on a setup (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting(s)

(...) Ok - our schedule is as follows: Short story: we're available the 27th - 28th- 29th and 30th. (and sep 4th, but the other days are preferred) Long Story: Aug 24th - long drive up to MA - with a stop in providence to drop off plants. :) Aug (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting(s)

Hi all, All right, I'm going to try and motivate a scheduling decision here. Have we decided when our next meeting is going to be. I definitely know when our last meeting was now, but I believe we were also thinking of something at the end of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Not returning to Gordon in the fall

Hi everyone - I've talked to a couple of you in private, but now all my plans are settled. I won't be returning to Gordon College in the fall for multiple reasons. I'll be transferring to the University of Illinois at Chicago in the spring and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people)

  "0" posts away!!!

Précis: Honestly, I like the way Calum and Chris run rtltoronto. I think they compose quality events and handle the organization extremely well! I appreciate the fact that they openly allow splinter groups (Castle-BrickWarz) to coexist within their (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) We don't. In fact, rtlToronto proper is really just Chris and I making some very high level decisions, based on what people tell us, usually at dinners and events. Inevitably that power is vested in us because a) we've taken the initiative and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) As I've said, that appropriateness is not a viewpoint I share with you. I think there IS value in the free flow of ideas and discussion, in both directions. But if rtlToronto as a group feels that non club members shouldn't post in the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Movie project

(...) I think my favorite part is the hopping soldier :) I never noticed the first time I saw the movie, but I caught it my 2nd time around... DaveE (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) I believe the two are directly interwoven. I'm proud of my group because of its number of posts, which directly reflect the progress of development in our events. When the post count goes up it’s not cause we simply enjoy the conversation, but (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Movie project

Hi, Last night, at the meeting, I mentioned to some folks that the airship I brought for display was the "star" of my latest movie, and it came out that some folks had missed my original post ((URL) announcing the movie as available for download (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) Are you proud of our group or the number of posts? From the messages you were sending, I got the impression that you were more interested in having the most posts and not what the group was doing. I still wouldn't call them stupid, but I found (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) Not at all. I'm glad you are proud of it, as am I. However, the approach to this I question. I also suggest you to be proud of a different metric other than posts--instead, how many events we've run, people we've informed and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) I thank you for your honesty and I respect your opinion. Fine, “at best silly, or annoying, or at worst result in the degredation of quality” simple criticism and a disagreement is totally fine, but, don’t insult me with the word stupid. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

<snip> (...) Richard, Take it easy. Just so you know the posts did look like rtlToronto was trying to start a competition with NELUG. That may not be how you meant them but that is how I perceived them. You might also not be aware that many people (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away?

To All, (...) It isn't our fault we just have so much to talk about! ; ) Really, it is just from GATS, that rtltoronto group up there (We love you folks, just a mild jest in the spirit of international competition!). The forum is a good place to get (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away?

(...) From the looks of things, MichLug is going to squash the competition-- since the original post on July 9th, NELUG's gotten 160 posts, rtlToronto's gotten 238, but MichLug's got a whopping 421 posts-- and even dominates lugnet.general in recent (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact