Subject:
Movie project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:22:51 GMT

Hi,

Last night, at the meeting, I mentioned to some folks that the airship I
brought for display was the "star" of my latest movie, and it came out that
some folks had missed my original post
(http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1176) announcing the movie as available for
download online.

So, if you *are* one of those people, you can go to:

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/aeolis.html

and download it.  You'll need Quicktime.

Feel free to let me know what you think about it.  Really.

eric