Re: Meeting(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:21:12 GMT

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message
news:3B77EDBF.5030307@peeron.com...
All right, I'm going to try and motivate a scheduling decision here.  Have • we
decided when our next meeting is going to be.  I definitely know when our • last
meeting was now, but I believe we were also thinking of something at the end • of
August with Dan and Jen Boger in attendance.  Did we ever finalize a date • for
that?  If not, can we try to hash it out?  Tim will also be around during • the
end of August, though I don't know what his schedule is looking like.

Ok - our schedule is as follows:

Short story:

we're available the 27th - 28th- 29th and 30th. (and sep 4th, but the
other days are preferred)

I'm in Boston on the 27th, that's the only day that would work for me.

-Tim