Re: Meeting(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi all,

All right, I'm going to try and motivate a scheduling decision here.  Have we
decided when our next meeting is going to be.  I definitely know when our last
meeting was now, but I believe we were also thinking of something at the end of
August with Dan and Jen Boger in attendance.  Did we ever finalize a date for
that?  If not, can we try to hash it out?  Tim will also be around during the
end of August, though I don't know what his schedule is looking like.

Ok, looks like the 27th is going to be the date of the next meeting:

Eric K. asked anything after the 26th.
The Boger Family asked for 27/28/29/30.
Tim Courtney can only make it on the 27th.

Secondly, and just as importantly, when's the next Brikwars game, and what's
the genre?  I thought it was going to be a steampunk game, but I've heard
nary-a-whisper about it since.  I'd be up for any game.  We just need someone
to pick a genre, suggest a site, and propose a date.  The rest falls into
place, don't be shy, step right up!  Some suggestions (as listed in previous
posts)

(1) Steampunk
(2) Strict Medieval
(3) Medieval w/ limited magic
(4) Superheroes
(5) Star Wars
(6) WWII (forthcoming)
(7) straightforward TL 5 or 6
(8) Contemporary
(9) Other, the ubiquitous catch-all

-s

The next Brikwars is Steampunk (sans Ninjas?), but we haven't decided when /
where is it going to be. Looks like some time in September. We can make it
at my place, but we're open to alternatives.

J.-