Re: Brandeis Room info (BrikWars 4/29)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
How big is
this table, by the way?

D'oh, I knew I'd forget something.  I asked for a 6'x3' table at least.

I've got a 6'x3' table that you can borrow indefinitely (it's even in the
basement not being used at the moment :-) if you want...  It's even nice and
short, so you can sit on the floor around it.  (It's from a kindergarten
school sale -- my mom picked it up long ago for 3 bucks!)  Top is disassembled
from the legs, and it assembles in about 5 minutes using 18 slotted screws.
You'd need to arrange transportation for it though.  :)

--Todd