Re: Brandeis Room info (BrikWars 4/29)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
The $75 is OK with me although we might be able to buy our own table for that
much :-).  Because we are paying I would not suggest tipping.  I also assume
there is no problem bring in our own food.  Some places require you use their
food service if you want food.

I would say sign up for it.  If we each have to pay between $10 and $20 for
the room it is worth it to me.

I'd have to agree-- $75 is less than we 'paid' before, and I certainly have no
problem paying for a room... Does it come with chairs or desks or anything? Or
do you know what size it is roughly? Just asking 'cuz I remember reading that
COLUG's BW game is gonna be held in an 8'x15' space, which would get a little
on the cramped side... (Of course they're getting their room for free! Those
lousy cheapskates! :) But really it's more of a precautionary-- it sounds like
the room should be fine...

Anyway, I'm off on vacation tomorrow night (for a week + .5) [I'm assuming I
won't have internet access, but you never know...] So sadly I'm gonna be
missing out on the festivities this weekend with Tim :( but I'll be back for
Brickwars! (with some brand new inventions!)

DaveE