 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1874 (-10)
  Re: I can't hear you ........

(...) Umm. Why doesn't LEGO make an "Industrial Revolution" theme? It would be a great way to explore a time period they haven't done yet, and the theme's gimmick could be that each set came with a big machine built out of Technic-type pieces. Well. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  I can't hear you ........

Way too quiet 'round here. Makes me antsy. And makes the days longer at work. Somebody needs to bring up a topic for discussion. Anybody? Anybody? -s (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) when (...) I figured everybody was sick of my long prattling posts about Brikwars, so I'd let someone else take the organizational reins for a while. So I inconspicuously nominated Eric as the go-to/organizer of the Steampunk game, and since I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) Gah! For the record, the Steampunk comic book is a little more "punk" and a little less "steam" than I personally had in mind. Although the scenery is pretty cool. I was just thinking of something more along the lines of Jules Verne fiction, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) I was planning on calling soon. I think we have plenty of "I'll be theres by now". (...) I have to confess that I am not a big "Steampunk" fan although if the date is far enough out I could try and through something together. I guess you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) We reserved that job for yourself ;-D (...) I've gone back and forth about joining this game because I know so little about the proposed universe. (plus I'm really busy.) But I recently picked up a Steampunk graphic novel at Outer Limits, and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) I don't think anyone's really been planning it. I know that Shaun asks me when it should be every once in a while (in fact, I'm posting mostly to cut him off before he asks) but I have no idea. I was planning on bringing it up at the meeting (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Steampunk Brikwars?

Just wondering what was going on with the Steampunk Brikwars game that was losely discussed a few weeks back . . . Has it taken a back seat to Medieval Brikwars mania? For that matter, when IS the next Brikwars game? I guess I haven't been paying (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) ...I'll jump in here to let you know that I'll be one of those guests... Shaun Sullivan has extended a gracious invitation to me to attend while I'm in town on that day/night. I'm SURE I'll be impressed, and I'm looking forward to it. My MOCs (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting?

I can't make the 31st (Tuesdays are bad), but I'll keep my eyes peeled for August. I'm trying to rework my Mean Tine ((URL) to be more "interesting", hopefully, I'll have something... So, everyone will just have to take a raincheck on giving me a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact