Re: Steampunk Brikwars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Sun Yun writes:
Just wondering what was going on with the Steampunk Brikwars game that was
losely discussed a few weeks back . . .

Has it taken a back seat to Medieval Brikwars mania?

For that matter, when IS the next Brikwars game?  I guess I haven't been
paying attention.

I don't think anyone's really been planning it.  I know that Shaun asks me when
it should be every once in a while (in fact, I'm posting mostly to cut him off
before he asks) but I have no idea.  I was planning on bringing it up at the
meeting next week (a week from today, right?  Has anyone called Bison County?
The room doesn't reserve itself, pardners).

But I guess we might as well bring it up now... how long does anyone planning
on participating think they need to build?  I've more or less finished the main
thing I'll be bringing- I even made a movie about it.  You can check it out
over at:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1176

eric