Re: Steampunk Brikwars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:15:39 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Sun Yun writes:
[...]
For that matter, when IS the next Brikwars game?  [..]

I was planning on bringing it up at the meeting next week
(a week from today, right?  Has anyone called Bison County?
The room doesn't reserve itself, pardners).

We reserved that job for yourself  ;-D

But I guess we might as well bring it up now... how long does anyone planning
on participating think they need to build?

I've gone back and forth about joining this game because I know so
little about the proposed universe. (plus I'm really busy.) But I
recently picked up a Steampunk graphic novel at Outer Limits, and it's
quite captivating! I'd be interested in building some scenery at least.
It'd be a heck of a design challenge for me. That said, no amount of
building time could ever be enough.. so beyond a week or two, it
wouldn't matter to me.

-Suz