  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) I think I can do this. I need to confirm with my Wife but I think this is a free weekend. If I can't make it I will post something. (...) Early is probably better for me on Saturday. (...) Provided it is not too late I might be able to give (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) Thanks for the offer. What time about would you want to take off? If I can get an offer for a later ride, I just might take that one though ;) -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) I really don't know at this point but I would say that I probably won't be able to hang around for more that a couple hours, maybe more I don't know. Things are kind of hectic at home and at work (about half my team has quit in the last (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)