  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

(...) Wednesday 8/1 is *BAD* for me, but I can do Tuesday 7/31. J.- (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

(...) OK Jorge settled this meeting by being the only one to past a "bad day". So this meeting is official. Tuesday 7/31 it is. Same time, same place as usual(1). I will post a few days ahead to try and get a rough head count. Eric Kingsley (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

I'll be there! - Joe "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GGq3zA.J88@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Last minute meeting crasher

Would anyone be terribly offended if I make myself a last minute addition to the meeting? I have been slipping NELUG into conversations with my wife since we moved to MA, but with all the work of a recent move and a new job (as well as an 11 month (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Last minute meeting crasher

(...) Hi Craig! We'd love to have you come ... and make sure to thank your wife for us! Feel free to bring any MOCs you may have around, too - I think there's going to be lots to see, but more is better in this case. See you tonight! Looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)