  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Other examples might include: - Johnny Depp's character in "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" - Wild Wild West - actually, this movie is probably bad enough that you should only look at the box and check out the movie poster to get an idea of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

If you have Sci-Fi, they have a show about Jules Verne - it's not very good story-wise, but there's some decent special effects; it features things like giant airships, an underground drilling vehicle, a hover tank, a robot, etc. Also, Disney is (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Another good RPG is Deadlands, though it's darker than Space 1889. (...) Good list. Even the "maybes". Frank (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Space: 1889 was indeed a victorian space-travel game. It's fairly applicable, although I don't think it was widely played and info about it might be hard to find- especially since West End Games, the company that produced it, hasn't been doing (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) I thought WEG had the StarWars RPG licence, have they bollocksed that? Unusually for an RPG publishing house, they're not on the web (least not as West End Games). In any case the Space 1889 franchise has been passed to heliograph games (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Yes, they did- the new Star Wars RPG is already out. It's by Wizards of the Coast/TSR, and it's compatible with the D20 system (ie, AD&D 3rd Edition). (...) I think they got bought out by a French company. I think. But I thought they were (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)