Re: Meeting on the 15th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 23:06:34 GMT

I'm planning on coming on the 15th.  I have a work in progress that I'll be
bringing.  I finished the exterior, but the interior and suspension still
needs to be finished.

see you there

Jonathan D

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I'd like to suggest that as many people as possible, or those who are at
least interested, bring a MOC to the meetings!

I can bring about half a MOC.  :D

Seriously, I have things I'm working on, on and off, but I'd rather bring a
*whole* MOC.  Unless people think it would be interesting to see
works-in-progress... I sort of assumed that people would rather see whole
creations.

Sometimes works in progress can be interesting to see. It can also be helpfull
if you're stuck on something, or don't have a perfect vision of what to do
next.

Frank
(who _won't_ be driving up from NC...:-)