Re: Meeting on the 15th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 16:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I'd like to suggest that as many people as possible, or those who are at
least interested, bring a MOC to the meetings! We are Lego users ,builders,
and designers, and its very interesting to see what other people are doing
with Lego. Pictures are good too! I don't know if anyone else feels as I do,
but if we're a Lego club having Lego meetings, I think it would be great to
have examples of our work at our meetings!!!

Well I hope to see lots of MOC's as well but my problem at the moment is time.
I havn't had a chance to build a thing since before the train show and I think
trucking the same model back and forth to meetings is a bit rediculous :-).

So unfortuantely I will just be bringing myself.  I wish I had MOC's to bring
but time hasn't been on my side lately.

Look forward to seeing you all there on the 15th!!!

See you there,

Eric