Re: Meeting on the 15th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 15:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I'd like to suggest that as many people as possible, or those who are at
least interested, bring a MOC to the meetings! We are Lego users ,builders,
and designers, and its very interesting to see what other people are doing
with Lego. Pictures are good too! I don't know if anyone else feels as I do,
but if we're a Lego club having Lego meetings, I think it would be great to
have examples of our work at our meetings!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there on the 15th!!!

Freight

I'll be giving Greg Benn a ride, so he'll be coming as well ...

-s

Lorbaat wrote:

So.

Who all is in for this meeting on the 15th?  I'd like to know ahead of time so
we can think about maybe reserving the room again...

So far, I know of:

Me
Freight Freitas
Shaun Sullivan

I would like to get a large (12+) number of confirmed attendees before trying
to reserve the room.

eric