Re: Seeking help w/ part for trainshow II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:40:42 GMT

<snip>
However, I was wondering if anybody had a bunch of 1x1 black tiles or plates
they might consider bringing.  My coal tender is woefully understocked, since
I don't seem to have enough of these pieces left over to really get the full
load look.

Gah! I should have mentioned before that I think the Mosaic Maker on
shop.lego.com uses Black 1x1 plates.  Of course it is a little late for
ordering that now but maybe someone has some left over from a Mosaic they
ordered?  Unfortunately I don't.

I think another 50 or so would be more than enough - I would be more than
happy to take full responsibility for any donations offered for use on
Saturday, and ensure that each and every piece was returned in better (!)
condition then it was lent in - that is to say I will personally buff each
coal chunk that I borrow.

Well like I said I don't have any to loan but I do have a fair number of bricks
that could use a good buffing if your up to it.  I doubt its much more than
100,000 bricks or so ;-).

Eric Kingsley