Re: Seeking help w/ part for trainshow ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Actually, I would only need an additional 7 of them in light grey, since I
already have three. The part in question is:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2695

Now, I went on Brickbay last night and I was able to find exactly eight
of them in black (none in grey), which I snapped right up.  I'm just
worried that they might not all be here in time - in case they don't all
arrive, does anybody have some of these that they can set aside for me
to use for two days this coming weekend?

I'm pretty sure I have 8 in light grey from 8842 Go-Cart which I
wouldn't mind lending out... Just have to see how easy it is to get those
old style tires off of 'em :)

DaveE