    Something I didn't realize... —Eric Kingsley
   It has come to my attention recently that there are members of NELUG that don't read LUGNET very often, if at all. Their primary source of information about the club is the NELUG web site and the Mailing List. This raises some questions about how we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Something I didn't realize... —Todd Lehman
   (...) Lemme know if you (or anyone) need help setting this up. You could easily link in announcement news-articles and all that. You could also make the main announcement on LUGNET and post a copy of it (or a webpage link to it) on the NELUG private (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Something I didn't realize... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) on (...) Well ideally it would be nice if someone else managed the FTX page, although I don't think it would be very much work so I could do it. About the only reason I would do this as an FTX page instead of a NELUG page is because you get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Something I didn't realize... —Dave Low
   (...) ('Scuse me, just butting in here...) I've done something similar for LegOz and the various .au LUGs at (URL) LegOz only really exists through LUGNET, but the bulletin aims to be a indexed reference for posts that people might have missed. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)