 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1229 (-5)
  Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars

(...) Sorry, I've been shutdown for a while... I will be there, got permission from my wife ;-). Still counting those CPs. Jorge Fernandez (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Source for Akro-Mils cabinets?

(...) Hey again... I just received an answer from a customer service rep at Akro-Mils. She gave me several companies' phone numbers and websites to use to try and track down Akro-Mils cabinets, and said that if we were unable to get our needs filled (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Source for Akro-Mils cabinets?

(...) Joe- Sorry to take so long to respond to this. You can find pictures of these storage centers at www.akro-mils.com. Click on the center category ("Home and Office") and then search for part numbers 10136 and 10523. Those are the specific bins (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

Jeff, this lokos great! I love the industrial feel to it - and tehre really are fantastic vantage points for strategic troop placement, great cover, impediments to free movement - wow, I love it! This will be a great addition to the setup! thanks! (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

Hi Jeff, (...) We usually just plan on havnig people show up around 10:00 or so ni the morning, take a break for lunch at some point, and play until fatigue rules out. If you can't make it till later, that's fine, we'll love to have you whenever, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact