Re: Source for Akro-Mils cabinets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

As soon as I get a response, I'll be sure to post the information.

Hey again...

I just received an answer from a customer service rep at Akro-Mils.  She gave
me several companies' phone numbers and websites to use to try and track down
Akro-Mils cabinets, and said that if we were unable to get our needs filled
through those channels, she would put me in touch with our region's sales rep.

I'll make some calls when I have some spare moments and report on the results,
if anyone is still interested. :D

eric