 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1119 (-20)
  Re: NELUG Site Statistics...

(...) Yah some of them seem strange but I think the May/June spike was from posting pictures of the May Construction Site Castle display. There were also a couple of spikes that corresponded to the Brikwars pictures as well. (...) Looks that way so (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Site Statistics...

(...) Weird. Very, very weird. None of the jumps correspond to anything I can think of... I do note that we're trending towards a spike in this month, though. eric (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG Site Statistics...

A few members were asking about site statistics at the train show this past weekend. Anyway if you are into statistics get ready for overload. Year 2000 Stats (URL) by month (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Any of the days/times mentioned are fine with me, but my schedule is filling up quite fast. (...) Not physically. -PatrickD (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Any date will be ok with me, I'll be there... Jorge F. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) We kept some trains on tails of track, mostly running two at a time. But there was a short train we occasionally ran on the outside loop with the commuter rail... when it was parked, there was an engineer climbing into the locomotive. When it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Indeed, it seems that Monday the 18th of December (that's not this Monday, but next) is pretty much the best day for everyone. Unless I hear any complaints, that's what I'm going to call to reserve sometime tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon. If (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) It really has been a long time since we've had a regular meeting. Monday or Tuesday works for me and it seems like it works for other people too. sun p.s. anybody see the 2001 sw sets in the boston area yet? (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) I think most of the stygma comes from what people either remember building when they were kids or what their own kids build with what is probably a much smaller assortment of parts then what most of us have to work with. For some reason the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) blast! It's great to hear that so many people were interested in your layout and the whole LEGO Train theme as well. LEGO has been making trains for decades and it's funny how few people know about it, especially model railroad fans. On an (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:G522uG.8CG@lugnet.com... (...) essence of those daft-looking vehicles. Huw (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

Monday night would be better for me, since I usually get out of work early. Any chance we can get them to put Monday Night Raw on the tube? :-) Tom D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show

(...) knew there was something funny when the guy I got it from had me meet him at the dock,and had the car sitting on the deck of the ship from the Launch and Load Seaport. :-) Tom D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Of Course, I didn't mean to get ahead of ourselves. I am no more or less likely to make any of the days you suggest so I will leave the decision making to the decision makers. I hope that was incoherent enough. Eric K. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Yeah. What he said. But right now I'm more worried about which day to reserve the room. :D eric (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Actually the next Greenberg show is March 31 and April 1 2001. Among things we should discuss are expansion of the current layout and if we need to get a plexiglass or other barrier of some kind. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

The NELUG web page has been updated with Thumbnailed pictures and a report on the show and some of the storys we had from the show. I am sure I missed some of the stories but I am sure others can add their stories here. Anyway no need to repeat what (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact