 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 12
Re: NCLUG 1st Event?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:02:42 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Well, feel free to use any pictures of mine from my web page.

Thanks, I will do so.

What are your thoughts on how to do the setup? I can contribute a bunch
of buildings, and if there was a specific project in mind, could start
working on some MOCs.

--

Understanding what the limits of the space are is paramount.  Going on
memory, the caboose where they have hosted layouts previously is not real

My guess is we could probably have more train stock than we know what to do
with.  It would be nice to have some sort of a double loop.  Building wise,
we need a plan.  Getting a rough idea of a layout down and assigning
ownership to areas probably makes the most sense.

Mike

---

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh