 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
NCLUG 1st Event?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:51:35 GMT

I heard back from New Hope Valley RailRoad over the weekend.

They will discuss allowing us to participate at their next scheduled train
ride  (May 7th) at their board meeting the second week of March.  I have
been asked to provide some pictures of what a possible layout might look
like.  I plan to put something together with Track Designer.  I am also
going to include some pictures so if you have something you are particularly
proud of, send it to me.

Mike

---

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com