 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / *10 (-10)
  NCLUG 1st Event?

I heard back from New Hope Valley RailRoad over the weekend. They will discuss allowing us to participate at their next scheduled train ride (May 7th) at their board meeting the second week of March. I have been asked to provide some pictures of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Possible Train Event!

I have finally heard back from the New Hope Valley Railroad regarding the possibility of setting up a train exhibit the next time they run their train. I gave them some more information and they are going to discuss it at their next meeting. The (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: LUGs???

(...) :-( some bad news... the ship is in pre pack mode and in pieces. But thanks for the offer Frank! Good luck you guys with your club!! I'll keep in touch. If I have time on my hands I'll make runs to the Lego Outlet store. I should be about an (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: LUGs???

Richard Bryan wrote in message ... (...) Well, depends on what you mean by official. TLC doesn't recognize clubs so far, so we won't be that official. Mike has put out a bunch of money to get the web presence going, so we're going to need to be at (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: what do we do first?

James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) Our site, www.nclug.net, is being hosted by Pair Networks, the same folks that host LUGNET. I chose them based on recommendations from a number of people and the ability to scale up the site as need arises. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: what do we do first?

(...) Well, I figure what we should do first is try and actually get more than two of us in the same place at the same time... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  what do we do first?

So do we just start swamping mike with pictures, or do we do something more structured? Who is hosting the web site by the way? Jimmy (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  We're live

Thanks Todd. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.org.us.nclug )------

Welcome to lugnet.org.us.nclug, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.org.us.nclug (group): NCLUG: North Carolina LEGO Users Group lugnet.org.us (group and hierarchy): Regional user groups, clubs, and organizations for LEGO® (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact