Re: Meeting in Lansing update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 01:49:33 GMT

Trevor & All,

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
<snip>
(6991 on the way)

How much did THAT set you back?  No wait, don't answer that question.  It
will bring a tear to my eye....

:'^) sniff

~Trev

Actually, it was around $160.00, I think. (Don't recall off hand) So it was
a pretty good deal. Another business expense, i guess. ; )

Seiously, that is my last big LEGO investment for awhile, most of my
purchases will be around GATS and Contraption. (Lynn and I went though soem
money senarios this weekend, err....... : ( )

Scott "You always need more LEGO sets and parts, sweetie... honey.... where
are you going?....... what are you doing with my box of
LEGO....AAAUUGGHHH!!!!!!"
--
[just kidding, folks, hopefully....]