Subject:
Communications dish for 'Contraption' colony.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 02:54:52 GMT

:^)

Whady'all think?  Will it do?

That big white thing at the back is the counter weight!  (the white sloped
bricks and the transiever dome add quite a bit of weight)

I can bring the dish more in line with the ground, but it wants pull bricks
apart.  I suppose I could do better if I put more effore into it, but I
think this does the job nicely.  And at the angle shown it is very well
balanced and the dish doesn't want to roll onto the ground.  I can even
rotate the dish to be pointed straight up.

Comments....critisms...

~Trev