Re: Meeting in Lansing update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 21:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

I'll also be ther at 12 with kids in tow so i guess i'll have to bring
something for them to play with...hmmmmmm what can i bring with me.....

The tub?! ; )

Hmmm good idea.

I will bring my Shell station and my stuff for the sci fi show, and a MISB
MCM to droll over. (6991 on the way)

MCM?

Multi-Core Magnetizer - 6989 - Fresh from Austrailia! : )
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6989

Oh ya i remember that set.I had it at one time.But most parts are MIA.