Subject:
Meeting in Lansing update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:46:50 GMT

Hello everyone,

Sorry for leaving people hanging but I have been really really busy. I have
no more hair left to pull.

I will be at the church to open it at 12 p.m. People can start arriving
then. We can start the meeting when everyone arrives but no later than 2
p.m. I’m saying 2 because we need to discuss things before it gets too late.
I have the room till when ever. No time limit, just not past 10 p.m.

If everyone brought five bucks I can take care of the drinks and food. Dose
pizzas sound good? You can also bring what ever you want like cakes,
cookies, chips, whatever.

Dose someone plan on bringing a laptop with track designer? I think that
would help with organizing. Could someone also bring a 25’ or grater tape
measure? I only have a 16’ one.

Dose anyone think we should have a brick trade session? We can do that after
the official meeting. I’m open for suggestions.

I would like to discuss GATS, Sci-fi show, and some on my event. We still
have quite a bit of time to meet again for that show. (Maybe)

The people I have showing up for the meeting include Tony (me), Scott, Rick,
Chris, Chad, Amy, Trevor, Jason, Steve R. and Lester. Is there anyone else
I’m missing? Pretty big group, more than last time.

Thank you for everyone’s efforts.