  Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size

To All, (...) Sheesh, that is a funny picture. I could picture it over my LEGO collection, but not where I sleep. ; ) Larry: "Scott you're coming with me!!" Tony: "No, he is coming with me!" as Scott gets snapped in two. Scott: "Forget it! I am (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size

(...) Oops I must have picked the wrong spellchecker word. Tee Hee Hee! Are you inviting anyone who would like to stay? Do you have a big enough house for everyone? Are you having a big Lego party? Are you going to make pancakes and eggs with (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size

(...) I think I have lots of couches, and PLENTY of floor space. (...) Not exactly, She Who Must Be Obeyed said she will not be doing a party FOR us.... but if we organise our own, we can. (...) Definitely not. :-) ++Lar (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes: <snip> (...) Well, Larry posted a request somewhere in this jungle of threads that someone who is "in the know" to please post a comprehensive calander with the exact dates and times of the three major (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

(...) The reason for the June 2nd meeting is to discuss the events coming up. I think we can hand out maps then. I have a meeting with my church people on Tuesday so hopefully I will have a date for when my event will take place. I haven’t set (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

(...) Havn't had one was just going to wait till June 2nd.unless you guys want to get together this week end i'm all for that. (...) Sounds good. (...) GATS is July 21-22.I will post times when i get them. Directions can be had from Mapquest using (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

(...) ....perhaps an opportunity here to fill in www.michlug.org's "coming events" section? (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!

(...) Amy, i emailed you the info i have right now.I am in constant touch with them (they send me all the info via snail mail) and via phone.(they now reconize my voice :-) )I'll email as soon as i get show times/setup times. (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)