  (canceled)

  Re: SF convention

Amy & All, (...) Indeed. Now, what does everyone want to bring, I think we can set up that base using two tables. Ideas, thoughts, etc. are welcome, I might bring a display of some of the last few space series, outside of Insectoids. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

(...) Well, I still think the following would do well: a) An example of previous space series sets (as you suggested above, Scott) since it is good promotional material for adults who are interested in getting back into the craft. b) A MOC section (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

(...) I am thinking along the humvees from the Lost world... (...) Do you want me to set up a presentation of PowerPoint or somethin for the MLCADing and such or is Tim or Steve (Anyone more knoledgeable then me) gonna be there? I can start to make (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

Trevor & All, (...) Yes, I can do pretty much every theme except Insectoids, I am missing a few of the SW sets, maybe we need to figure out who has what. Since we have, what, 8 tables, so we need to coordinate that. I can fill up one by myself, just (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> I plan to bring the following: - My destroyer - My frigate with modules - My food processor - At least one freighter for the outpost setup. I plan to work on building the following buildings for the small outpost: - An (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

Trevor & All, (...) Whoa, what do I need to bring? Those trans-blue domes from Exploriens, etc? Where are they at? (...) Question: Is the outpost on an atmospheric planet or not? I can arrange to design the water reclamation facility. (...) Indeed. (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

(...) Guys,not sure what i can bring/provide for this show other then my monorail.I really havn't bought a space related set since the futron monorail came out.Again i guess this is something we can discuss when we get together. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

Chris, Scott & all: No problem. I don't have any train or monorail sets. Like I said, most of what I will bring is in my big ships. So the probably the best thing to do is to list off what we want to see (building wise) and then we all draw from a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

Chris, Scott & all: No problem. I don't have any train or monorail sets. Like I said, most of what I will bring is in my big ships. So the probably the best thing to do is to list off what we want to see (building wise) and then we all draw from a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: SF convention

(...) Yep you can put me down for the monorail. (...) I wouldn't worry about having to cram it to close Trev,as Scott can atest i have a ton of monorail( 104 of the big 10 inch straights alone) so we can spread it over more then 2 tables. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)