Re: I'm sailing Away, dont know when I am coming back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:21:04 GMT

I guess I am going to a year off, go do some of the other hobbies that
interest me, rockets, scuba diving, model railroading :).  Buts its good to
see your move went smoothly, Scott.  I will not sell my collection thats for
sure.

see ya!
kai

<snipped>