Subject:
I'm sailing Away, dont know when I am coming back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:13:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To me Lego is something to relax your mind, something to escape from the
harsh realities of life. It is something to chill you down and to release
your artistic thoughts.  But to flourish in Lego intelligence, most
teenagers must go through the Dark Ages, like Europe did before the
Renaissance. As with many other teenagers there comes a time when girls
become more important than toys, computers more important than a television
show.  And for me that time has come.

As I sit here typing this final message, the last message before I cast off
on a ship sailing into my Dark Ages, I realized something.  Over the past 9
months I have made to many enemies on Lugnet, and I feel I am not wanted. I
have caused nothing but arguments and debates.   I would like to apologize
to the fine people of MICHLUG ,GMLTC and Lugnet for being a complete
nuisance to your Lego hobby.  I thank you for putting up with my
foolishness.  I feel acted to irrational, as many have been keen to point
out.  I feel if I go and leave all of you Lego folk, the world will be a
better place.  I will let the great Lego gods do as they wish.

Before I go and leave you all I want to point out some things.
1) My name is not spelled Kia like the car company.  And you pronounce as if
you were saying K and I at the same time, Kai, so it rhymes with pie.
2) I am 12 years of age (contrary to many beliefs).
3) 6 wide or 8 wide or 9 wide, they are all ok because they are all trains
and that is what matters.

Maybe if I try someday, I will get back into the Lego spirit, but for now,
it will not be.  Maybe someday, when the homework cloud lifts its evil fog,
I will be able to return to the magic kingdom of Lego.  Maybe, some day I
will return to building all night just for the heck of it.  But one thing
for sure I will keep my Lugnet account and my Michlug account.  If anything
is needed, e-mail me.

And now the moment that has been a long awaited event for most of you...

Signing off,

Engineer Kai Andrew Brodersen, MICHLTC Railway.

Once a Lugneter, always a Lugneter.