    Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote: <snip> (...) Spectacular! So many details worth viewing. Here's a question--I note that it looks as if you're getting vehicles to move along roadways--how is this accomplished? Magnets below on the old (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC —Robin Werner
     (...) I'll second that, how do the cars move? Here is an image of some of the workings, but how does it move and round the corners? (URL) Fantastic looking layout guys, can't wait to see some of this stuff in Cincinnati this summer! Build on, Robin (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC —Jason Spears
   (...) I saw Steve mess with it a little bit (as it requires some tinkering occasionally) so I will answer the question as best as I can. Below the grid structure is two loops of 9V track. Neither is in it's typically placement. On those a motor can (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)