Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote:

<snip>

Jason Spears¬
MichLTC/MichLUG¬
<http://www.michlug.org>

Spectacular!  So many details worth viewing.

Here's a question--I note that it looks as if you're getting vehicles to move
along roadways--how is this accomplished?  Magnets below on the old style train
rails?

If there's any info on that, I'd like to see it!

Again, nicely done!

Dave K